Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Catch Up

I want get some other photos on here, to try and catch up on life this year... (I'm a poet, don't ya know it). So from now on there will be the occasional random post with a lot of recent and not-so-recent photos.



SUPERHERO DAY @ PLAYGROUP

This was a few weeks ago, for end of term. I made the cape in no time at all. It's fleece, with the V and the stars roughly stitched on. Two straps to tie around her overalls, rather than her neck (visions of toddlers strangling each other were going through my head...).

The eye mask was a craft project from the week before.



Dadda had the day off and was able to come too! And after a big day of saving the day... the superhero has some much needed sleep.
She got her first "semi-permanent sticker" that day. (I changed the name... I didn't like the idea of a "tattoo" on my baby :P)




ROMA ST. PARKLANDS

On a gorgeously sunny Saturday not so long ago we went into Roma Street Parklands and spent half the day just wandering around. Such a pretty (and big) place right in the city!






Of course, the day wouldn't have been complete without a babycino...
Mmm, so good!





We really love these kind of days, and always go home saying "We should do this more often"....

But the weeks slip by all too easily before we even think to go again.












P.S. Just for the record, posting photos on here is maddening!!! They never go where I want them to! :S

No comments:

Post a Comment