Thursday, July 8, 2010

Loving the fabric!

Last night I decided my girl needs a fitted flannelet cot sheet to survive the rest of winter, as she only has a flat one that I've been trying to keep tucked under. So after a not-so-short visit to Spotlight and a beautifully peaceful hour all to myself (said girl was, and still is, fast asleep), we now have a fitted cot sheet. It was so easy! I just hope that it's going to fit the mattress nicely... seeing as she's asleep I can't exactly try it on.

This is the finished sheet folded up.

The tutorial I used is from HERE

I love the fabric. The green is much prettier in real life.
 

I bought enough fabric to make a top sheet as well (not like she'll keep it on), but decided not to sew it up just yet as I'm thinking I might back it with something nice and fluffy, probably the light purple, so it'll be super cosy (if she ever decides to use it). I can see I'll be visiting Spotlight again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment